Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recent Explorations

I have done little but explore Hong Kong in the last 5 days. I am flying solo on the MTR (the rails) now, so this lends itself to me picking an MTR stop and exploring it. It seems to be that there are always things to do and see around the stops. Today, for instance, I went to Tsim Sha Tsui. Observe:



While there, I saw this walkway:



This walkway led to an Anglican Church called St. Andrews, where I sat and read for a while.



It was surely a most pleasant arbor, in the words of Bunyan.

I shall leave with what I did a few nights ago, which was visit the Harbor. The Harbor is, of course, one of the most scenic points in Hong Kong. One is able to see the whole skyline, which is quite unique and incredible.

2 comments:

  1. Are you taking these pictures with my camera?! I didn't know my camera could take pictures like this! Of course...you are undoubtedly the more technologically advanced one...you'll have to teach me upon your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, every picture except the one of the skyline. That one is obviously beyond the potential of the ol' nikon. Hah. But yes, I'll teach you, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete